Domino
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Faza II - Grupa II

+4
dada3434
Uzzy2peu
Cristina30
OchiReci
8 participanți

Pagina 2 din 2 Înapoi  1, 2

In jos

Faza II - Grupa II - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Faza II - Grupa II

Mesaj  OchiReci Vin Mai 16, 2008 12:08 pm

Faza II - Grupa II - Pagina 2 II-II04

Faza II - Grupa II - Pagina 2 II-II05

Faza II - Grupa II - Pagina 2 II-II06
OchiReci
OchiReci
Domino Warlord
Domino Warlord

masculin
Numarul mesajelor : 920
Varsta : 38
Data de inscriere : 17/11/2007

http://profil.neogen.ro/ochireci

Sus In jos

Faza II - Grupa II - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Faza II - Grupa II

Mesaj  OchiReci Sam Mai 17, 2008 12:47 pm

[quote="dada3434"]
Uzzy2peu a scris:Luna i know im not your favorite player ...but please stop acusing of calculation or other things like that from how u see i play corectly all my matches ...this match was played yesterday but cris has forgotten to post it...thx for wishing me to get out from this round

First..i haven't favorite player..only favorite player for me is just me!
Second..i didn't accused nobody..i just asked, because it looks like i said..and Uzzy..when i asked u played both games fast!
Also, l heared some players made some calculation...and because of that i asked!
U are yang..but when u grow up, maybe u will understand...l hadn't wishes for nobody..that means no good no bad wishes! (And for unbelievable...Cris forgot all day for post..but not forgot u said that i asked for maybe calculation for both games)!

NOW IMPORTANT!

I QUIT FROM T6

Good luck Uzzy (now i said the wish to u and next time ask me if u want to know something..not lawyers!)

Luna just my 2 cents. You say Uzzy and Cristina diden`t play there game because they wana help each other.

So let me tell you something , in t6 uzzy was needed to win and he was on next round, Cristina was already out , but you see - she win 4-1
In league the same story Cristina is safe, and Uzzy was needed a victory to be sure he won`t be relegated, surprise he diden`t get that victory here also.
So please don`t accuse somebody only because they don`t play when they want, the results are more than enoght to show that the games was play corectly and wasen`t any agreamenat about this.

Good Luck next round Luna, sorry for my post..but I feel like I was force to say it, to not let this to influence nexts competition.
OchiReci
OchiReci
Domino Warlord
Domino Warlord

masculin
Numarul mesajelor : 920
Varsta : 38
Data de inscriere : 17/11/2007

http://profil.neogen.ro/ochireci

Sus In jos

Pagina 2 din 2 Înapoi  1, 2

Sus